Filtrer par :
Interested in receiving an innovative, world-class education that allows you to gradually hone your expertise while enjoying close contact with your professors and fellow students? Become an undergraduate at PSL. We offer an exciting alternative to the traditional tracks of undergraduate preparatory classes and/or “standard” bachelor’s programs.
From physics to applied economics or even artistic creation, whatever your field of interest, you will follow a demanding, multidisciplinary course of study that opens all of opportunity’s doors.
Future engineer, manager, entrepreneur or artist? Whatever your vision for your future may be, PSL will equip you with exactly what you need to discover and bring life to your talents, and to build your future.
Undergraduate education at PSL is selective, targeting students of all backgrounds that display high levels of potential, with the goal of equipping each and every student to excel. Our admissions process prioritizes diversity in backgrounds and experience, which falls directly in line with PSL’s proactive equal opportunity policy. 100% of our graduates continue on to the best Master’s programs and Grandes Écoles in France and abroad.
CPES Multidisciplinary Preparatory Class
Created in 2012 by PSL and the Lycée Henri-IV high school, CPES is a high-level, multidisciplinary undergraduate (Bac+3) course of study that provides exposure to cultural and artistic notions, projects-based teaching, and research-based learning. Co-hosted by 13 of the most prestigious colleges in France and inspired by the Anglo-Saxon model with a broad array of majors and minors on offer, CPES is for high-potential students from diverse backgrounds.
Undergraduate study at Université Paris-Dauphine
6 generalist degrees are available: Business Administration, Economics, Social Science, Law, Applied Mathematics, Organizational Informatics.
Artistic creation: Ministry of Culture and Ministry of Communications degrees
- 3-year program: Professional Musician degree (Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Musicien) for composition and performance (jazz, voice, instrumental, classical music, orchestral conducting). Standard undergraduate degree (Diplôme de Premier Cycle Supérieur) for all other majors.
- 5-year program: Professional Dance degree (Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Danseur) for classical dance and contemporary dance.
- 3-year program: Professional acting degree (Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Comédien). Since September 2016, students at the Conservatoire can pursue a dual degree with CPES specializing in Art History and Theory
Find your course
- By degree
- Bac +6
- By discipline
- Archives – Documentation
- Arts plastiques
- Banque – Finance – Assurances
- Etudes aréales
- Géographie - Géopolitique
- Gestion - Management
- Histoire de l'art
- Histoire des sciences
- Humanités numériques
- Mécanique et matériaux
- Relations internationales
- Ressources humaines
- Santé - Médecine
- Sciences cognitives
- Sciences de l’ingénieur
- Science politique
- Sciences sociales
- Sciences de l'univers
- Sciences du vivant - Environnement