Filtrer par :
- Associate members
- Research centers
Our scientists honored in 2017
Experimental, theoretical, incremental research: Université PSL relies on an exceptional network of 4,500 researchers and 181 laboratories. In 2017, many have seen their work rewarded by major French and international scientific institutions: the Shaw Award, CNRS medals, the Académie des Sciences awards and the Inserm Grand Prix... Here is the list of the main laureates and their awards.
- Claire Voisin, holder of the mathematical chair "Algebraic geometry” at the College de France.
- Ron Vale, University of California at San Francisco and member of the Scientific Advisory Board of the Institut Curie.
Abel Prize for Mathematics
Inserm Grand Prix
Academy of Sciences Prize
- Prix Ampère of electricity of France to Jean-François Joanny, director of the ESPCI Paris.
- Grand Prix Institute Mines Telecom to Pierre Rouchon, professor at MINES ParisTech.
- Blaise Pascal Prize of Gamni-Smai to Gabriel Peyré, mathematician at the ENS.
- Pierre Faurre Award to Jean-Philippe Vert, Director of the Bioinformatics Center at MINES ParisTech and Head of the Research Team Statistical Learning and Modeling of Biological Systems (Inserm / Institut Curie) at the Institut Curie.
- Lamonica Prize in Neurology to Pierre Paoletti, Research Director at the Paris Institute of Biology (ENS, CNRS, Inserm).
- Inria Grand Prix 2017 to Olivier Gascuel, biologist at Inserm.
- The Simone and Cino Del Duca Cancer Awards to Raphael Margueron, leader of the polycomb protein repression mechanism team (Inserm / CNRS / Institut Curie) at the Institut Curie
- Guizot Prize, Silver Medal, to Dominique Julia, Research Director CNRS / EHESS, for his book Voyage aux Saints.
- Arago Medal to Nicolas Biver, astrophysicist at the Laboratory of Space Studies and Instrumentation in Astrophysics - LESIA of the Observatoire de Paris.
- Doistau-Emile Blutet Prize to Denis Savoie, Director of Scientific Mediation and Education at Universcience and member of the History of Astronomy team at the SYRTE of the Observatoire de Paris.
- Grand Prix Emilia Valori to Daniel Scherman (Chimie Paristech).
Among the list of 18 new members of the Academy of Sciences unveiled on December 5, 2017, five are scientists attached to Université PSL:
- Eric Calais, professor of geosciences at ENS.
- Janine Cossy, professor of organic chemistry at ESPCI Paris.
- Christophe Salomon, Research Director at the Kastler Brossel Laboratory (ENS / UPMC / CNRS) was elected member of the Academy of Sciences.
- Eric Karsenti, CNRS researcher, director of the Tara mission.
- Francis-André Wollman, Director of the Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology.
French Academy Award
- Eugène Carrière Award to Michel HOCHMANN (EPHE).
- Grand prix of philosophy to Christian JAMBET (EPHE).
- Prize of Cardinal Grente to Jean-Robert Armogathe (EPHE).
- Jean Walter-Zellidja Scholarship of the French Academy 2017 to Eva Zahri-Mehrabadi and Yasmine Amory (EPHE).
Medals and CNRS Awards
- Silver Medal to Lydéric Bocquet, Research Director CNRS, Laboratory of Statistical Physics of the École normale supérieure (LPS), CNRS / ENS Paris / Pierre and Marie Curie University / Paris Diderot University.
- Silver Medal to Jérôme Lang, research director at the CNRS, affiliated to Lamsade, research center of Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Bronze medal to Eunjung Kim, CNRS researcher, affiliated with Lamsade, research center of Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Bronze medal to Aura Carreira head of the team Homology and Cancer Recombination (CNRS / Paris-Sud University / Institut Curie) at the Institut Curie
- Bronze medal to Valentina Krachmalnicoff, Langevin Institute ESPCI.
- Cristal Prize to Hala Bayoumi, doctor EPHE and research engineer at the CNRS.
NASA Silver Medal
- Antonella Barucci, astrophysicist at the Laboratory of Space Studies and Instrumentation in Astrophysics (LESIA) of the Observatoire de Paris.
Chancellery of the University of Paris
- Louis-Forest / Thiessé de Rosemont Prize in Arts and Humanities to Marie Bossaert, EPHE, laureate for her thesis under the direction of Gilles PÉCOUT and Daniele MENOZZI.
- Schneider / Aguirre-Basualdo Prize in Literature and Humanities to Hassan CHAHDI, EPHE, laureate for his thesis under the direction of François DEROCHE.
- Honorary Richelieu Prize to Wafa BEN KHALED, Université Paris-Dauphine, laureate for his thesis under the direction of Nicolas BERLAND.
- Honorary Award Vouters to Thomas DAVID, Université Paris-Dauphine, laureate for his thesis under the direction of Edith GINGLINGER.
- Louis Forest / Aguirre-Basualdo Solemn Prize to Julia PARIGOT, Université Paris-Dauphine, laureate for her thesis under the direction of Isabelle HUAULT.
- Louis Forest Award to Mafalda CORREIA, Langevin Institute ESPCI, laureate for his thesis under the joint supervision of Mickael TANTER and Matthieu PERNOT.
- Nogaro Honorary Award to Marie PETITET, Université Paris-Dauphine, laureate for her thesis under the co-direction of Jan-Horst KEPPLER and Dominique FINON.
- Aguirre-Basualdo Solemn Prize to Eloïse SENGÈS, Université Paris-Dauphine, laureate for his thesis realized under the direction of Denis GUIOT.
- Perrissin-Pirasset Prize to Nadège Kaina, Langevin Institute, laureate for her thesis under the direction of Mathias Fink and Geoffroy Lerosey.
Irene Joliot-Curie Prize
Pink Ribbon Grand Prix
- Dr. Fatima MECHTA GRIGORIOU, Head of the Stress and Cancer Laboratory, Institut Curie (Paris), Inserm U830.
Gothenburg Lise Meitner Award
- Françoise Combes, astrophysicist at the Laboratory of Radiation and Matter Studies in Astrophysics and Atmospheres (LERMA) of the Observatoire de Paris.
Best Young Economist Award
- Antoine Bozio, Senior Lecturer at EHESS, PES Research Professor and Director of the Institute of Public Policy (IPP).
Jastro Award (Japanese Society of Radiation Oncology)
- Professor Philip Poortmans, Head of the Oncology Radiation Therapy Department of the Institut Curie and Professor of Radiotherapy, Marie Curie Chair (PSL / Institut Curie)
Pontifical Academies Awards
- Pierre Chambert-Protat, EPH, Labex HaStec, laureate for his thesis under the direction of Anne-Marie Turcan-Verkerk (EPHE / IRHT) and Paul Mattei (Lyon II / Hisoma)